Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in delicious gravy or served as kababs. Malai translates to cream and kofta to fried balls.
Malai Kofta Recipe with stepwise photos. Malai kofta recipe With step by step photos. These are delicious melt in the mouth paneer kofta in a creamy, rich, mild and lightly sweet onion tomato based. You perform heating burn Malai kofta employing 26 program together with 4 together with. Here is how you make hay.
instructions of Malai kofta
- You need 100 gram of paneer.
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of finely chopped green chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of flour (maida).
- It's 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It's of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 5-6 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of " ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 4 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashews.
- You need 5-6 of black pepper.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 2 of tomato puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of home made cream.
- It's of Water as required.
- Prepare of Sauce for garnish.
Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. But here I am sharing vegetarian malai kofta curry. So, here koftas are made from grated paneer (cottage cheese).
Malai kofta little by little
- Grate paneer.Add chili,flour,chat masala, ginger-garlic paste and salt..
- Grate potatoes.Now mix well and make a dough(without water).Now make a small balls..
- Fry the balls till golden.Roast the gravy.Add all spices and roast till golden.Accept dry spices grind all spices with little amount of water..
- Add tomato puree in gravy and little amount of water.Boil it.When you want to serve kofta, pour the gravy from top.Garnish with cream and sauce..
Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish for any special occasion. Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking.