Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922. HOUSEKEEPING INSTITUTE all recipes and methods are actually tested and tasted* by cookery experts before publication in the pages of the Dandelion Greens Prune Delight Coffee. You can read Good Housekeepings book of Menus Recipes And Household Discoveries by Harland Marion in our library Read various fiction books with us in our e-reader. Add your books to our library.
Good Housekeeping's Book. has been added to your Cart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to. Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes, and Household Discoveries. You accomplish simmering pressure-cook Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922 employing 11 process along with 7 together with. Here is how you pull off.
technique of Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922
- It's 1 3/4 cup of pastry flour.
- It's 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of Melted Shortening or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of pineapple extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon & sugar blend.
- Prepare 1 can of Grated/crushed Pineapple.
A Part of Hearst Digital Media Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Not finding what you're looking for? Good housekeeping's book of menus, recipes and household discoveries. This is an uncurated book entry from our extended bookshelves, readable online now but without a stable link here..
Hawaiian Delight adapted from Good Housekeeping's book of Menus, Recipes and Household Discoveries-1922 little by little
- Sift together the pastry flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and ginger..
- Beat the egg until light, and to it add the milk and melted shortening/butter..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients, stirring all the while..
- Add the pineapple extract.
- Beat well, spread in a greased cake pan, and sprinkle the top with a mixture of one rainfall of the sugar and the cinnamon..
- Bake at 400° for twenty minutes..
- Cut in squares and serve hot with the grated pineapple over it..
Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks. Good Housekeeping's Book of Menus, Recipes, and Household Discoveries. Consolidated Library of Modern Cooking and Household Recipes. Read Jane Brody's Good Food Gourmet: Recipes and Menus for Delicious and Healthful Entertaining. Read Betty Feezor's Best: Recipes Meal Planning Low Calorie Menus and Recipes Food Preservation.