Jal Jeera/Indian Flavoured Lemonade. Learn How To Make perfect Indian summer drink Jal Jeera / Jal Jira recipe with step-by-step video tutorial. Jal Jeera is traditionally served as a welcome. Learn how to make Jaljeera (Indian Flavored Lemondade Drink) Recipe by Manjula.
A spice mixed and flavorful drink is something that is very important to consume after eating all those fried snacks. Preparation of this drink takes very less time and voila in no time its going to soothe your tummy and will refresh you and cool your body. Jaljeera is a refreshing Indian drink made using fresh coriander, mint and roasted cumin powder. You effect grilling ruin Jal Jeera/Indian Flavoured Lemonade using 13 technique including 3 moreover. Here you are fulfill.
method of Jal Jeera/Indian Flavoured Lemonade
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves washed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Peppercorns.
- It's 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- It's 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- You need to taste of Black Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It's 1 tbsp of tightly packed Tamarind.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- It's 1/4 cup of Boondi.
Jaljeera is one of the most popular Indian summer drinks which is made from fresh What is Jaljeera? Prepared from a plethora of soothing spice mix, Jal Jeera is a. Jaljeera lemonade or Jal Jeera is a favorite Indian beverage similar to lemonade with the addition of cumin and black salt. It is quite popular during the warmer summer months.
Jal Jeera/Indian Flavoured Lemonade individually
- Soak Tamarind in hot water for some time and then squeeze juice out of it. Add this to all the ingredients mentioned and grind to a smooth chutney. Now add water to this and strain in two serving glasses..
- Before doing so, check for any bitterness. Use some more of Dry Mango powder or Amchur. And if not available, then Lemon juice can be used..
- Serve this chilled with some Boondi on top. Enjoy!.
Below is some detailed information on Jaljeera main ingredients with their individual. Jal Jeera, as name suggests, a mouth-watering, jeera flavoured Indian Lemonade. Jal Jeera is a cooler drink and also helps in We could also prepare jaljeera powder at home and store it in air-tight container. Store bought jal jeera powder uses all dry ingredients. Jal Jeera is an Indian spiced lemonade.