Veg spring rolls. Chinese veg spring rolls recipe - Vegetable spring rolls made with mixed vegetables and frozen sheets. These make a great tea time snack and can also be served as a side in a Chinese meal. The Chinese Veg Spring Roll has become so popular in India that it is now available in roadside eateries and restaurants too!
Spring rolls recipe with video and step by step photos - yummy and a popular Indo Chinese snack recipe of veg spring roll. You can serve vegetable spring rolls hot with red chili sauce or red chili garlic chutney or tomato ketchup Or momos chutney. The vegetable spring roll is packed with delicious filling including cabbage, carrots, spring onions and noodles. You wind up roasting escallop Veg spring rolls adopting 25 technique as well as 16 steps. Here is how you make it.
program of Veg spring rolls
- It's sheets of For spring roll.
- It's 3/4 cup of Maida.
- You need 1 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn flour for dusting.
- It's of For filling.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 2-3 cloves of Garlic.
- It's 2 of Green chillies slits.
- It's 2 tbsp of Shezwaan chutney.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- It's 2 of Carrot juvillens.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's of Salury for sheet sticking.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maida.
- You need of Water for thick batter.
- It's As needed of Oil for frying.
Veg Spring Rolls Recipe with step by step photos - Crispy and flaky outer layer with delicious veggie stuffing. Veg Spring Rolls Recipe - One of the popular starter recipes from Indo Chinese cuisine. You will find them in every Indian chinese restaurant menu. Veg Spring Rolls are crispy deep fried snacks filled with a delicious stuffing of lightly spiced and crunchy vegetables.
Veg spring rolls method
- For sheets....in a bowl, mix well by adding maida corn flour, a little salt, a little water.mix well and then add more water and make a thin batter. There should no lumps.
- Take a big plate and sprinkle a little corn flour on it..
- Then place a non stick pan on gas. Put a raw batter on pan at medium flame and spread it well in pan. Batter is to be spread in the pan itself and to remove the extra one. Then slowly remove the sheets out by hand and keep it on the corn flour dusting plate and a little bit cornflour has to be spread on that strip. All such sheets have to be made. Every sheet should not to be stick with each other.
- For filling or stuffing........put a tbsp of oil in a kadai and heat it..
- Add chopped ginger garlic in it and saute it.
- Then add chopped green chilli and sautr. After a mnt add 2 tbsp of shejwaan chutney mix well..
- Then add sliced onion, sliced capsicum, sliced carrot saute it for 2 mnts on high flame..
- Add salt black pepper,red chilli sauce, soya souce and then add cabbage or noodles acc to your choice.
- Saute it for 2 mnts and keep it a side to cool down..
- For salury.....take a bowl add maida and water.mix it well. Make a thick paste so that the spring rolls not to be open while frying..
- Filling has to be put on that side of the sheet where cornflour is not spreaded. Filling has to be put in length wise..
- After that bend the both sides of sheet inwards. Then roll it 2 to 3 times and paste it on the last edge of sheet and paste it properly..
- Then rolls has to be frying for first tym on medium flame for 3 to 4 mnts.
- Then take it out on a paper napkin..
- Then frying it again for second tym on high flame and fry it till it becomes golden brown..
- Serve hot with hot and sweet sauce..
Spring Rolls are a popular Asian snack which are often served before the meals as an appetizer. Serve rolled spring rolls with the fish sauce and hoisin sauce mixtures. Spring rolls are my absolute favorite Vietnamese food. Apparently, people have different versions of the dipping sauce. RECIPE DETAIL - Veg spring rolls are fairly easy to make and are prepared with fresh veggies.