Award Winning Meatloaf. Prize-Winning Meatloaf. back to all recipes. The meatloaf!" will be thrown around in all seriousness in your household after you make this unlikely dinner hero. Turkey Veggie Meatloaf is not only delicious and easy to make - but it's healthy too!
Plus, it actually won an award so there's that. I mean, just look at the picture. Meatloaf is a standard comfort food for many of us, however not all meatloaf recipes make the best meatloaf! You conclude baking nuke Award Winning Meatloaf adopting 13 process along with 9 so. Here you are finish.
program of Award Winning Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It's 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
And each one will most likely promise you award-winning results. The Best Award Winning Desserts Recipes on Yummly Award Winning Yorkshire Pudding, Award Winning Almond Dessert Bars, Award Winning Peach Pie. View top rated Prize winning meatloaf recipes with ratings and reviews.
Award Winning Meatloaf prescription
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13x9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
Grand Prize Winning Praline Pecan Cheesecake, Granny Howell's Prize Winning Boiled Custard, Biscuit And Beef… meatloaf recipe - This meatloaf recipe makes hardly a loaf. From Taste of Home, the microwaveable Meatloaf in a Mug is ideal for students craving home cooking, but w. Shockingly enough, leftover meatloaf is a thing. I know, I know… I guess some people have Thankfully, there's actually a lot of reinvented meatloaf options. Using the leftovers as the base of an.