Minced beef stew. Peel and wash your potatoes (tatties). Put in a large pan and cover with cold water then put on heat to boil. Ground beef stew is a satisfying, no-frills dish, but it is open to all kinds of variations.
Slow Cooker Hearty Ground Beef Stew. A few minutes prep in the morning is all you need for this hearty ground beef stew that is made in the slow cooker. A hearty , flavorful stew loaded with vegetables and ground beef. You accomplish baking parboil Minced beef stew testing 9 program and 5 also. Here you go do.
procedure of Minced beef stew
- It's 1/4 kg of minced beef.
- It's 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It's 2 of finely diced garlic.
- You need 2 bunch of fresh coriander finely chopped.
- It's 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add a teaspoon of salt, a sprinkle of black pepper, the bay leaves and enough water to stop it sticking to the pan (depends on how much water is in the beef). Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stew Haiku: "Wow, this stew's ugly! It looks, well, like dog food (probably due to cream of mushroom's unappealing hue), but still, this was a surprisingly awesome stew!
Minced beef stew singly
- Boil In a saucepan the minced beef with little water to soften beef..
- Until there is no more water, stir the minced beef slowly till completely dry then add cooking oil then onions..
- While still stirring add Diced garlic then tomato paste and salt..
- Lastly add the beef stock and let it simmer for afew minutes. Then add carrots and coriander..
- When ready remove from fire and serve..
This recipe shows you how to make a homemade mince stew with ground beef and potatoes. This is a step-by-step guide that you can easily follow to create your own ground beef dinner. There are photos and videos, too. This is a popular Irish food that we make quite often. Minced beef is a cheap meat, which makes this meal economical, as well.