Smoked Masala Mushrooms.
You discharge browning stew Smoked Masala Mushrooms using 25 process together with 6 than. Here you are achieve.
ingredients of Smoked Masala Mushrooms
- It's 3 packs of mushrooms.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of 3 cloves.
- It's 7 of 8 peppercorns.
- It's 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 of whole dry red kashmiri chillies (for colour).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole corriander seeds.
- It's 7 of _8 cashew nuts.
- You need 6 of large cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece ginger.
- You need 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thick curd.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Prepare 1 of charcoal.
Smoked Masala Mushrooms gradually
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly,remove stems and cut into quarters. Boil water in a pan,when it boils,add the mushrooms, give one boil. Put off flame, cover and keep aside..
- Heat one teaspoon oil,add all the dry spices. Roast for a couple of minutes and transfer to a bowl..
- In the same pan,heat one teaspoon of oil,add garlic,when pink add ginger, chopped onion and saute for two minutes,till water evaporates and onion turns pink,add chopped tomatoes. Cook till nicely done,now add the above roasted spices. Cook for two minutes. Cool and then blend to a paste..
- In a bowl put curd and cream and add all the spices, salt, turmeric and all. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat one tablespoon ghee and one tablespoon oil. Add the above blended paste,cook well till oil floats. Add boiled mushrooms and saute for two minutes. Add half glass of water and cover and cook for ten minutes. Then add the curd and cream mixture. Mix well. Add crushed Fenugreek leaves. Cook covered till oil floats. Put off flame..
- Meanwhile heat a charcoal on the direct flame. When heated thoroughly,take a piece of aluminium foil and keep it on top of vegetable in the pan itself. Put one teaspoon of ghee,one clove and a piece of cinnamon on the aluminium foil. Place the burnt coal on it and cover the lid. Let it be there for ten minutes. Then open the lid, discard foil, the spices and charcoal. Nice smoky flavour would have been infused. Garnish with chopped coriander, chillies and tomato rose. Serve with roti or naan..