Mushroom pulao. Mushroom pulao recipe with step by step photos - quick, easy and tasty mushroom pulao recipe made in pressure cooker. Sharing a vegetarian version of Goan pulao. again one of those pulao which were made often at home. This pulao recipe is similar to the Goan prawn pulao my mom makes at home.
Mushroom Matar Pulao is indeed a delicious, gluten-free, one-pot meal. If you love the combination of mushroom and peas in curry , then you will surely enjoy this mushroom pulao. Mushroom Pulav spiced up with green chillies and cinnamon makes a perfect one dish dinner that can be made under an hour. You do ones thing frying bake Mushroom pulao using 13 technique as a consequence 5 so. Here you are effect.
method of Mushroom pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- It's 1 of Big onion.
- It's 1 packet of Mushroom.
- It's 1 spoon of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of Jeera.
- It's as needed of Coriander and mint leaves.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Star.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- It's 5 spoon of Oil.
Mushroom as a vegetable might be a little bland and sometimes doesn't please everyone's taste buds. But with the right mix of spices and aromatics, this simple vegetable produces a dish quite scrumptious. All the flavours of the exotic spices infuse into the rice giving. Mushroom pulao is an Indian mushroom rice recipe that makes for a tasty one-pot brunch or dinner.
Mushroom pulao ingredients
- Keep the cooker add oil add bay leaf star jeera green chilli onion and saute well..
- Add mushroom and stir for few minutes add g and g paste.
- Add salt and cardamom clove cinnamon powder and stir well..
- Once the water from mushroom evaporated add 2 cup water and add rice and close the lid.after one whistle switch off..
- Serve hot..
Easy to do lunch box recipe for Mushroom Pulao. Mushroom biryani recipe - learn how to make mushroom biryani with step by step photos. Recipe includes instructions for regular pot, traditional cooker & instant pot. Mushroom biryani is a delicious one pot dish made with rice, mushrooms, masala powder & herbs. Traditionally a biryani is made with meat, marinated in yogurt and then layered with parboiled basmati rice & herbs.