Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo. Chicken meatballs with coconut rice, herbs, bok choy and spicy mayo. Gochujang is available from Asian grocers but can be replaced with chilli sauce. For every tablespoon of hot sauce, I also add ½ teaspoon maple syrup and ¼ teaspoon miso.
Especially if you're doing low-carb or Keto, you can get tired of the same flavors and foods. To serve, brush meatballs with glaze and sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds. Time to put a little Korean flair into your sandwiches. You engage in simmering burn Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo accepting 13 receipt moreover 4 as a consequence. Here is how you sew up.
method of Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo
- It's of Ingredients for meatballs:.
- It's 1 pound of ground pork (about 500g) or meat of your choice.
- It's 1/4 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It's 2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- It's of Ingredients for sauce:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of mirin.
In small bowl, beat all ingredients with whisk. These Asian inspired turkey meatballs are seasoned with ginger and spices and finished with a sweet and spicy, gochujang glaze. I'm obsessed with gochujang, a thick, spicy red chili paste and one of the backbone ingredients of Korean cooking. Vegan Mayo Sweet Potato Midnight Grains Lime Lentils Kimchi Hearty Vegetables Fruit Cabbage Chef's Choice Dinner Root Vegetables Roast the vegetables.
Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo singly
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together then form them into about 1 inch balls. Put the meatballs in the fryer basket without stacking. Spay some oil onto the meatballs and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes until the meat is cooked through at its proper temperature..
- In the meantime, take a small bowl and mix together all the sauce ingredients..
- Dip the meatballs in the Gochujang mayo to serve..
Place the diced sweet potatoes, quartered radishes, and sliced scallions on a baking sheet. Toss with gochujang and sesame oil. A simple drizzle of mayo mixed with gochujang—a savory paste made from chiles and fermented soybeans—deliciously brings together contrasting textures of tender beef, crisp bok choy, and crunchy marinated radishes. It's all served over a bed of jasmine rice, which tempers the bold flavors of the dish. I would maybe combine either one of those with some tomato paste to get the same consistency of gochujang.