Meat balls stew. Many years ago, the Farm Journal published a recipe that became the "jumping-off point" for my version. Meatball Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cajun Meatball Stew starts off with your typical dark brown roux.
The stew below is from Indonesia, and we call it as SEMUR. You can use ready to use meatballs or you can make yourself, I include the recipe too :D. The Meatball Stew recipe out of our category Stew! You get ready grilling sear Meat balls stew accepting 12 modus operandi along with 14 than. Here is how you perform.
method of Meat balls stew
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- You need of Breadscrumbs.
- It's of Egg.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It's of Oil.
- You need of Tomotoes.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Scotch bonet.
- Prepare of Onions.
Meatball Stew is an easy twist to the classic red stew that uses juicy meat balls instead of the lumps of meat we normally use in our stews. How to Cook Meatball Stew [Video]. This video recipe will show you how to make meatball stew. Meatball stew is a cajun meal that is easy to make and tastes amazing.
Meat balls stew little by little
- This is my mince meat,bread scrumbs and ginger and garlic paste.
- Add one egg,chop scotch bonnet and onions.
- Add oregano and cubes.
- Then add in dry parsley,salt and use your hand to mix everything.
- Use you hand again to make some balls.
- Set pot on fire add in oil when it hots add chop onions and ginger anda garlic paste.
- Set pan on fire and put some oil arrange the meat ball and shallow fry.
- Both side till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes paste and seasonings.
- Then curry, thyme bahrain and meat balls.
- Stir well and cover the pot for 15 minutes or more.
- Its now done.
- Serve in a bowl.
- Eat with white rice or anything you like.
This wonderful meatball stew en casserole recipe using convenience products is quick and delicious and is just the thing on a cold winter's night. Remove the meatballs (use a slotted spoon). Make a smooth paste of the cornstarch and water. This meatball stew has our mouths watering! Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands.