Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole.
You finish roasting griddle Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole adopting 13 modus operandi furthermore 5 as well as. Here is how you manage.
receipt of Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 2 medium of onions chopped.
- You need 1 kg of braising beef cubed.
- You need to taste of salt pepper.
- Prepare 500 ml of dark ale (beer).
- It's 250 ml of beef stock made with stock cube.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare to taste of mixed herbs.
- You need 6 of carrots chopped.
- It's 2 of parsnips or any other root veg you want.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of sugar to taste.
- Prepare 10 of mushrooms chopped up.
Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole program
- Chop cook onions in little oil and add to casserole dish.
- Cube and brown beef in same dish as onions, season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the other ingredients to casserole pot and cook low for three to four hours till thick and nice..
- Enjoy with mash or roasted potatoes.
- Can be cooked in slow cooker or oven or on stove top.