Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. A deliciously low-fat French toast recipe.
The entire family will love it!. Stuffed French toast might just be the. I created this delicious and Healthy French Toast recipe after I finally found the time to make it and after months of my friends begging,. You wind up broiling melt Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! practicing 10 prescription and 7 along with. Here you go finish.
modus operandi of Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!
- Prepare 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- It's 3 ounces of Neufchatel cheese at room temperature.
- It's 2 cups of sliced strawberries.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest.
- You need 6 ounces of italian bread cut into 8 slices 1/2" thick.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 2 of large egg whites.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tablespoon of trans-free margarine.
My goal with this blog is to take naughty meals and make them skinny. I like to make something delicious that you can't have every day, like pizza or pancakes, and shave off calories and adding metabolism boosting ingredients to make it something you CAN. low-calorie bread Advertisement. In a shallow bowl, combine egg beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Dip the pieces of bread in the egg mixture, then place them in a nonstick skillet over medium heat..
Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! prescription
- Combine the chocolate and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and orange zest in a seperate bowl.
- Spread 1/4th of the chocolate mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Top each with a second slice and press lightly to form a sandwhich..
- Combine the whole eggs, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Melt the margarine in aarge nonstick pan or on a griddle over medium heat. Wait for foam to subside..
- Working one at a time dip both sides of each sandwhich in the egg mixture. Place sandwhiches in pan or on griddle and cook until golden and cooked through. About 4 minutes per side..
- Serve hot topped with strawberry mixture..
Syrups & spreads - Go classic with things like sugar-free pancake syrup and sugar-free or low-sugar fruit preserves. Get indulgent with some fat-free/light caramel dip or light chocolate syrup. Fillings - If you want to stuff and stack a couple of slices before French toasting, we've got tips. Start with a creamy base like fat-free cream cheese (add a bit of sweetener) or The. The addition of cream cheese, jam and strawberries takes this French toast to a whole new level.