Biscuit pizza. Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night. We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust! Biscuit Pizza Recipe - Make pizzas with canned biscuits!
Top the crisp crust with your choice of toppings. Customize individual biscuit pizza your way! Customize individual biscuit pizza your way! You wind up toasting melt Biscuit pizza practicing 5 prescription moreover 1 also. Here you are gain.
process of Biscuit pizza
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of chopped bell peppers / capsicums.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare As needed of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 15 of salty biscuits like crackers/Monaco.
This recipe provides all the flavor of traditional pizza in a convenient casserole. It is packed with ground beef, pepperoni and veggies, so it is perfect for a potluck! Learn how to make one of the most awesome snacks on the planet. Biscuit Pizza: I love old fashion yeast bread pizza, but sometimes I am just in a hurry and do not even want to deal with the pizza delivery people.
Biscuit pizza procedure
- Preheat the oven at any temperature above 180c. You do not actually have to wait till it's hot completely. Place biscuits in the baking tray. Mix tomato ketchup and chilli sauce. Apply it on the biscuits. Top it up with capsicum followed by cheese. Bake in the oven till cheese melts. Ready to serve crunchy, sweet and tangy, cheesy mini pizza!.
This pizza is great for using leftovers. This one dish meal is a great quick way to cure your craving for pizza! It's made with refrigerated biscuits and delicious toppings. Spoon pizza sauce over each biscuit. Sprinkle cheese onto sauce then add pepperoni.