Dependable Banana Bread website. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas - the browner they are the better. You organize heating scald Banana Bread employing 9 instructions including 5 including. Here you go hit.
program of Banana Bread
- add 2 tazas of grandes de harina leudante (aprox. 350 gr).
- then 3 of bananas maduras pisadas.
- a little 1/2 taza of azúcar, puede ser también azúcar rubia.
- This 50 gr of manteca pomada.
- add 2 of huevos.
- Prepare 1/2 cucharadita of canela en polvo.
- add 1 cucharadita of esencia de vainilla.
- This of Nuez moscada.
- a little Cantidad necesaria of leche.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana Bread technique
- Batir la manteca, agregar el azúcar, y las esencias.
- Agregar los huevos y batir hasta incorporar.
- Luego incorporar las bananas pisadas al batido.
- Ir agregando la harina cernida de a poco, agrega leche si es necesario.
- Una vez listo, preparar el molde en que lo vamos a hornear, con aceite y harina y agregar nuestra masa, llevar al horno por aproximadamente media hora y listo!.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. How many bananas do I need for banana bread?